I have been to see WWRY in London and from this i was able to gain ideas for my own characters costumes. I went to the shops and bought my own costume from HnM.
Scaramouch - I have a black baggy top where I've ripped holes across the front and down the side this is because my character doesn't care much about her appearance, underneath i have a purple vest with fishnet tights and a back skirt. I have also bought purple hair extensions to go in my hair, this idea i got offline from the research i looked at, and will help me to look the part of Scaramouch. On my feet I'm going to wear doc martin boots.
Bohemian Scaramouch - The photo to your right is a picture of my corset that i will be wearing for the show, This will add to the Rocky affect of a Bohemian.
I showed Rachel all my costume clothing, she loved Scaramouch's costume but suggested that the corset looks to fashionable and pretty. She felt it needed to be changed but i changed the corset by adding accessories, studs and a belt to make it look funky, she was happy with this decision.
No comments:
Post a Comment